How to use the online Parent/Student Portal and customize your account.
"Where do I find information for parents on the website?" We sometimes get that question, and we’re here to help. The Parent/Student Portal under MY CDS is your source for a wealth of information parents will need throughout the school year.
Here are tutorials to help you become familiar with the Parent/Student Portal and how to customize your account.
- How To Log Into Parent/Student Portal (Guide Sheet | Video)
- How To Customize MY CALENDAR (Guide Sheet | Video)
- Adding MY CALENDAR to Google calendar & syncing to a mobile device (Guide Sheet)
With the Parent/Student Portal, you'll have easy access to information you need, 24/7.
Tech Tuesday for Parents
We are now offering Tech Tuesday for our parents in the Lower School Oreck Library on Tuesday mornings from 8:15-9:00 a.m. This is a recurring service to our parents every Tuesday that school is in session. Tech Tuesday is a drop-in service to provide you with support for any technology issue you may be having with school communications such as:
- forwarding CDS emails to your personal email account
- receiving CDS emails on our mobile device
- filling out school forms online
- ordering lunches online
- keeping up with school calendars on your mobile device
- securing your child's computer with parental controls
Can't make it then? Email Bo (email@example.com) to set up an appointment.