HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT Financial aid?
You might find the answer here!
- 1. Will applying for Financial Aid have an impact on the admission decision for my child?
- 2. What does SSS do?
- 3. How is the Family Contribution calculated?
- 4. Do I reapply each year for financial aid?
- 5. What kind of financial aid can my family expect in the following years?
- 6. If my family is paying full tuition, could we receive financial aid in subsequent years?
- 7. Are students ever asked to take jobs at Carolina Day School to help pay for their education?
- 8. Does financial aid cover other costs beyond tuition?
- 9. If only one parent works outside of the home, will my child be considered for financial aid?
- 10. If one or both parents decide to attend graduate school, how will that decision impact the financial aid award?
- 11. If I am single, divorced or no longer living with my child’s other parent, what information is required in order to determine an award?
- 12. If I am living with someone who is not my child’s biological parent or I am remarried, how will the Financial Aid Committee review my child’s file?
- 13. If my child lives with his/her non-parent or guardians, what information will the Financial Aid Committee require?
- 14. If we cannot pay the Family Contribution noted in the award letter, is there an appeal process?
- 15. Is there a financial aid waiting list?
- 16. I still have questions regarding the financial aid process. Whom should I contact?